Check out the end-of-year message from Leadership RI. Click here. Mike Ritz and his staff are always on the go. What are they saying to their target audience – alumni, program participants, and funders?
- We have priorities, and we are willing to try new things – and take on hard challenges – to make progress.
- We are objectively measuring our actions and results.
- We are engaging the general public on important issues. This is part of our responsibility as leaders.
- We have a collaborative culture.
- We value and appreciate our staff.
- There is an important role for our alumni.
- We can have fun, too!
I am confident the program will continue to raise their impact and influence in 2016.
This is an excellent time for sharing accomplishments and thanks, as we all end a year of work and service. To pull it all together, it is also time to prepare a communication for early January to share priorities and expectations for 2016. If you have an “end-of-year” message you would like me to privately review or to share, feel free to send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy End-of Year!